Friday, August 29, 2008

Ok here's a good deal.

I feel like a good deal involves me looking feverishly for my coupons, so I had to post this one. Target has their easy mac cups on sale for .70 each. I'm not sure if this is a clearance price, or just a sale price. The post I read didn't specify. Either way, I think the regular price of these at Wal-Mart is .77. There was a $1/2 Easy Mac coupons in last Sunday's paper, as well as on SmartSource.com. That makes the cups .20-.27 each. This is enough for my 2 girls to share for lunch. If you have any of the All You coupons left, this would be a great way to redeem them. Who really needs all that Kool-Aid?? I would much rather have something we will eat!

*If your grocery store does double coupons up to a dollar, this would be an even sweeter deal. Considering the original price, of course.

Just to let you all know, I did try this today and it worked like a charm. The cups at my Wal-Mart were .75 each. I am now the proud owner of 20 easy mac cups! And 1 Crystal Light, 1 package of natural hot dogs, a family size box of wheat thins, and 1 box of low fat fudge bars. I found you could print the easy mac coupons on a couple of websites besides smartsource.com, so I was able to print 8 total and I had 2 from my own newspaper inserts (8/24 rp, in case you were wondering). The fudge bars weren't free but they were reduced to $1. Much cheaper than skinny cow. I hope they taste as good. I spent a total of $8.05. Not too bad for 3 full sacks of edible items!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great Idea on the easy Mac cups. I used 3 of my 5 coupons last week and stocked up on Capri Sun drinks. It is on sale at WM for $1.50 and although we don't drink it at home, I like to have it on hand for special occasions...birthdays and preschool treats. I think I will use my two last coupons on the easy mac cups.