Friday, August 15, 2008

Freebie Friday


If you haven't bought the ALL YOU magazine yet, go and buy it! Most stores have their KoolAid packets for around .10 each. In the All You magazine there are coupons for FREE Wheat Thins, dressing, hot dogs, crystal light, and kraft singles, when you buy 3 kraft products. KoolAid is made by Kraft so you can get all that stuff for 1.50, plus the price of the magazine (1.77 here)! WooHoo! My kids don't drink KoolAid but I read on another post that you can use the lemonade flavor to disinfect your dishwasher. I guess that isn't technically FREE but it's pretty close. The magazine is loaded with other great coupons as well, and some great recipes.

Free Purina One dog (or cat, I think) food. Since we got our puppy on Mother's Day I have bought 1 bag of dog food. Everything else I have gotten for free by signing up for coupons! Call this number Call 1-866-894-BARK (2275). It takes about 2-3 minutes...FULLY automated

Do a survey for $74 in P&G coupons. http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/en_US/jsp/EDS_Page.jsp?pageID=UMLP&brand=eds_brandsampler
This is pretty painless but takes a few minutes.

FREE IAMS Dog or Cat Food coupon http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100323/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100323&source=
If you do any coupon trading this would be a good one to have if you don't have pets.

With our drastically reduced grocery budget this month, these coupons will help out
a lot!

I'm not sure why but blogger is not letting me post links to any other sites unless I put it on the right side of the page. Until I figure this out, you can cut and paste the link to your toolbar. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know! I am not very techie!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just came across your blog this morning and I LOVE it. Great tip about the koolaid packets!