Sunday, August 17, 2008

CVS Deals 8/17-8/23

Here is how I will do the deals this week. Normally I probably wouldn't buy much of this stuff but I do need most of it. We have no back up body wash and I am out of mascara, bleach, and Wet Jet pads. I have to take baby wipes, clorox wipes, and bandaids for "school supplies" next week so I am taking advantage of my CVS gift card that I got for a transferred prescription. I am starting with $0 ecb this week.

Transaction 1
Schick Quatro 7.99
Playskool Baby Wipes 2.50
- 2/10 CVS q
- 4 Schick
- 1 Playskool
Total oop 3.50
get 5 eb

Transaction 2
Bandaid/ Neosporin deal 10.00
I don't know prices on the things I need so hopefully I won't have to spend much more than $10.
- 2/10
- 1 Neosporin
- 5 ecb
total oop 2.00
get 5 ecb

Transaction 3
Revlon mascara 7.99
Maybelline mascara 4.99
- 2/10
- 1 Revlon
- 1 Maybelline
- 5 ecb
total oop 4.00
get 5, 2 ecb

Transaction 4
Maybelline 4.99
Bleach 1.50
Suave 3/$5
- 2/10
- 1 Maybelline
- 2 Suave
- 5 ecb
total oop 1.50
get 2 ecb

Transaction 5
Wet Jet Pads $?
Clorox wipes $? (I think these are in a 2 pack with ecb on the label.)
- 2/10
- 2 ecb
- 2 ecb
total oop ? (I will update tomorrow.)

Before my final transaction I will spend 11.00 oop and get back 19 ecb plus get the stuff I need! I so heart CVS!

*If you want coupon matchups check out www.afullcup.com 's coupon database. They have an AWESOME search engine for any and all coupons. You just type in the item you are looking for a coupon for and it will tell you when and where to find it. It is free to join and they have great forums as well.

No comments: