Monday, March 10, 2008

Good deal Monday

No terribly exciting deals at CVS this week so we will skip to Monday. On a side note, I have to share b/c hubby just doesn't get my excitement! Peyton's school carnival is this Friday. We are supposed to bring things for the cake walk. Homeland's ad has cake mixes for $1 each. I have 2 coupons for $1 off 3 (red plum 2/3), and Homeland doubles coupons. End result, .33 cakes! Now I just have to make frosting from the pantry. Don't forget your free Red Box Rental for the day, code PL96QA.
In case you want to sign up for free texts of the code on Mondays, here's the link http://www.redbox.com/Help/Signup.aspx.
Another great deal, Jane cosmetics at Walgreen's are B1G1 this week. Copy this coupon http://www.janecosmetics.com/coupons/coupon%20only.pdf to get them free or practically free. This is how I plan on using my register rewards from last week. Also, Sally Hansen nail polish is on sale for $1 this week and some bottles have been spotted with $1 off coupons stickies. I so need a pedi....... =)

No comments: