Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day One

The point of this blog is to help others on the quest to living frugal, without feeling like your giving anything up. I have been inspired by others blogs and learned helpful hints and I hope to do the same for anyone who stumbles along my little page.

I am a mom to 2 girls, 3 and 10, and wife to a very understanding hubby. He laughs at my frugal finds, only because the level of joy I get out of saving money can be hysterical! We are fortunate to not live on a fixed income but we are in the process of getting out of debt (who isn't these days?) and every penny I save can go to the greater good of financial freedom.

I hope to include great deals, recipes, coupon links, blog links, ideas to keep kids entertained and not break the bank, and more.

I look forward to helping other mommies and learning things myself along the way!

No comments: