No recipe here. I buy the Zatarain's box mix.
Tuesday- Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans
2 pds. chicken
1 bell pepper
1/2 red onion
1 1/2 tblsp. chili powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1/2 c. olive oil
1. Slice chicken into 3-in. strips approximately 3/4 inch wide.
2. Slice bell pepper lengthwise, approximately 1/2 inch wide.
3. Slice onion into 1/2 inch wide strips.
4. Mix all spices together in a small bowl.
5. Pour olive oil into large bowl; add spices and mix well.
6. Marinate meat, pepper, onion, in olive oil- spice mix for 10 minutes. Be sure meat and vegetables are coated well.
7. Heat a large skillet on medium high heat. Add meat and veggies. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
Wednesday- Breakfast for dinner
Bacon, eggs, and Cinnamon Rolls
Thursday- Parmesan Chicken, buttered noodles, salad, garlic bread
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
PLACE all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing and cheese.
REFRIGERATE 30 min. to marinate, laying bag flat so chicken pieces do not overlap in bag.
Freeze bagged chicken and dressing up to 3 months. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and marinade. Place frozen chicken in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing and substituting 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds for the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday- Stir fry veggies & chicken, fried rice, egg drop soup
I'm using the stir fry sauce I talked about a few weeks back. Easy and yummy!
Sunday- Crock pot Chicken, Green Beans, Chicken Rice, Rolls
- Place chicken and gravy into a slow cooker. Season with paprika, seasoning blend and soy sauce. Cook on high for 4 hours or for 6 to 8 hours on medium. Tear chicken into pieces. Serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.