Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2/9

In addition to the plan this week I have a good deal to share! One that I haven't seen blasted on every blog. Impressive, I know. Taste of Home is having a cookbook blowout. Many of their hardback cookbooks are on sale for only $5. To make the deal even sweeter, use code t0170 to receive 15% off plus free shipping. That makes them just $4.50 oop- woo hoo!! I got a Taste of Home cookbook for Christmas and I love it! I, personally, chose "Quick Cooking 2007". Here's the link: http://www.shoptasteofhome.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-STOH-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=%245%20Cookbook%20Offer

And the weekly plan:

M- Whole chicken in the crockpot, rice, green beans, rolls
T- Chili & cornbread
W- Grilled hot dogs, baked beans, salad
T- Broccoli & chicken casserole
F- Oven BBQ chicken, leftover baked beans, salad
S- Valentine's Day!! out to dinner
S- Crockpot chicken, green beans, rice, rolls

I have some repeats that didn't get made last week. Wednesday I made pizzas because we had company, Thursday we had leftovers, Friday kids had breakfast & we had leftovers, Saturday we went out for Chinese. We spent $20 for the week, after groceries.

Checkout http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for more menu plans.

No comments: